Monday, July 9, 2012

Health Food Shopping at your Quilt Shop

We all know that fabric is a healthy addiction - no doubt it s cheaper than therapy!  Creative, warm and interesting people walk through the doors each and every day.  I learn something every day from the people I meet.

Last week I had the pleasure of a conversation with a customer buying muslin to make nut milk bags.  True to my curious nature, I had to know about this.  She and her daughter make home made nut milks from almonds and others.  The muslin is used to make strainer bags.  [I have replaced my cow's milk with almond milk in cereal for a while now and love it.]  With a high powered blender it seems easy (and certainly seems better than drinking it out of a box).  I found directions and the photo above from rawist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment