Tuesday, January 8, 2013

StitchCraft Show and Tell

It's been a while since I snapped photos of some of the amazing projects that our talented customers bring in for Show and Tell.  Here are a few that I took with my iPhone (hence the less-than-stellar photo quality.)
Claire was a long time sewist, having made clothing - even her suits - for many years.  She came in to StitchCraft with a friend and decided she wanted to learn to quilt.  And quilt she did!  Claire has been creating some beautiful quilts for her family members, who are very proud and enjoy seeing her on blog posts (yes, she is one hip Grandma!)  Let me note that the colors in the photo do not do her quilt justice.


Howard wanted to sew his own mens shirts and learned to create his own pattern to best fit.  He then mastered zippered cushions for his home.  One lucky gal will be the recipient of this great Ellen Medlock bag (with Ellen's fabric as well.)  I believe she is getting a skirt too (or am I spoiling a surprise or getting him in trouble?)

No comments:

Post a Comment