Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello Cupcake! (and Mother Nature)

Ahhhh.  I  am creatively recharged after spending a few days at Art and Soul Retreat in Virginia taking art classes.  I did some dying, weaving, soldering and more.  And came back to StitchCraft to find a whole bunch of delectable new fabrics!
Wow!! Yum!! Memories of my youth! (where I would tear off the top and save it for last).  New fabric just out from the Kanvas division of Benartex.   Hmmmm.  Placemats, table cloths, aprons, potholders, shopping tote, pillow case for sweet dreams.....

Also just in from the same wonderful fabric line,
Gorgeous daisies and realistic green grass.
Also in are many new batiks from Hoffman.  Gorgeous brights and rich pastels plus wonderful earth tones. I have never seen a Hoffman batik fabric that I didn't like.  These new bolts did not disappoint.  Come in and see what is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment