Each summer we issue a challenge to our creative friends (you!) to make something with a fabric of our choosing. This is how it works:
- We give you 1/2 yard of the Challenge Fabric (for free!)
- You make something with it. Anything!
- Bring your project back to StitchCraft by September 3, 2013.
- We keep your project on display for one month.
- We have a big party to celebrate everyone's creativity and give away PRIZES!
- You get to keep your project.
You can do anything you want with the fabric - please get creative! The only rule is that we must be able to see the Challenge Fabric in your finished project (do NOT hide it in a bag lining or quilt back).
Ready to participate?!? Come by StitchCraft to sign up and receive your Challenge Fabric! (Yes, you have to come and get it, and no, we won't post a picture of it - it's a surprise!) We have plenty, but once we run out we won't allow any more entries.
Need some inspiration? HERE is a slideshow with last year's entries.